iPatientAxis is the leader in patient identification and qualification services for the life science industry. Uniquely positioned to change the paradigm in global clinical trial market by combining real-world clinical data with a patented platform to streamline and automate both patient and site identification. Ensuring trials meet their enrollment goals without incurring the unexpected expenses of adding additional sites or costly delays.
I am very thankful for my incredible team and the culture we have built! We have pulled together an exceptionally talented, dedicated and innovative group, that has the singular focus around the betterment of patients through not only the aggregation of important medical information but even more importantly providing intelligence around that data for a streamlined patient experience where they can find the treatment or cure they need.
Chairman & CEO
* The Clinical Data Scientist will identify requirements for a project, identify and explain known limitations and risks both early in a project and within the final work products, and provide compelling visual and verbal presentations to explain relevant findings.The Scientist’s key responsibility will be the application of knowledge and skills to read and interpret clinical research protocols to answer business-critical and sometimes complex questions for customers
* Must have the ability to work on cross functional teams that include Patient iP project staff and client representatives, such as medical professionals, data visualization experts, and clinical research professionals
* Candidates must have or desire to grow their knowledge of the clinical research process and the appropriate management of data within this process
* Candidates must also be competent with the phases of clinical research, the role and operations of CROs, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, regulators, and research subjects
* Must have proven experience formulating analysis plans; retrieving and/or merging data from multiple sources; and, characterizing limitations or artifacts within the data
* Candidates for this position have formal education in clinical informatics, computer science, and/or data science
* Experience with ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, CPT-4 and others are used in the context of analytics and data quality, and can query repositories of data using a variety of vocabularies
* Candidates must be able to retrieve and manipulate data from various data sources such as common file formats (e.g. SAS, CSV, and Excel), relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle), and APIs (e.g. XML web services)
* As part of effective change control team, evaluate all change requests for system impact and risk mitigation
* Effectively communicate system status
* Provide technical expertise to members of IT team relative to system development and change requests
* Appropriately document all work products
* Upgrades technology by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
* Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Standing, sitting, overhead, walking, repetitive motion
* AAS Degree or at least 2 years Computer Sciences curriculum
* Microsoft Certifications a plus
* Excellent Customer communication skills a must.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth for a dynamic and quickly expanding corporation.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish processes and policies that promote company culture and vision
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the President in all matters of importance
• Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
• Actively participate in expansion activities (due diligence, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• In partnership with President and CEO, manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Entrepreneurial experience
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in fundraising will be a plus
• Exceptional knowledge of data analysis and performance/operational metrics
• International operations experience
• Experience working in highly regulated environment
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and hands on problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field required; MSc/MBA is a plus
Chief Technology Officer, VP Information Technology
Chief Technology Officer Job Duties:
• Conducts research to improve the technological assets of a company
• Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
• Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
• Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
• Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
• Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
• Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
• Manages any digital media assets
• Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
• Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
• Develops and enhances a company's website to increase site traffic
• Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
• Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
Minimum required education and experience:
• 10 or more years’ progressive experience managing an Technology function in a medium or large size company or corporation.
• Experience with overseeing infrastructure, security, development and risk management.
• Leadership skills with technical management experience
• Understanding of data privacy standards
• Computer Network Development and Maintenance
• Critical Thinking
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Thorough understanding of business practices and principles.
• Superior attention to detail
• Problem solving and critical thinking ability
• Cloud Based Computing (Microsoft Azure, AWS) experience
We'd love to hear from you, if you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below or call us at 1-888-515-2469. We'll get back to you quickly, we promise.